This document sets out the rules for the registration and use of the LUBIKA agglomeration transport e-ticketing system by Users.
Terms used in the document shall mean:
- ZTM – the Public Transport Authority in Lublin, in a capacity of the public transport organiser in Lublin;
- LUBIKA SYSTEM – Electronic Ticketing Agglomeration Card System – an open platform combining typical transport functionalities for paying public transport fares with other functionalities for services offered by local public institutions. The LUBIKA system collects and stores all transactions made by users and links them with the carrierUsers use;
- Carrier in LUBIKA system – The LUBIKA Card or the LUBIKA mobile application that makes up the user ID in the LUBIKA system;
- LUBIKA Card – a contactlesscard in MIFARE technology, owned by ZTM or any another Card approved by ZTM, issued by a separate entity, that makes up a user identifier in the LUBIKA system, through which it is possible to purchase and inspect periodic tickets;
- LUBIKA mobile application (LUBIKA application) – an application owned by ZTM, constituting a carrier in the LUBIKA system, which identifies the User in the LUBIKA system and enables Users, among others, to purchase, by means of mobile devices (e.g. mobile phones or tablets), tickets dedicated to it in accordance with the applicable tariff (i.e. time, periodic and stop check-in/out tickets), as well as to refill the electronic purse (EP);
- Electronic Purse (EP) – an electronic equivalent of a money carrier in the form of points (where e.g. 1 point = 1 gr) in the LUBIKA Mobile Application, credited in the form of prepaid funds, intended for the purchase of time and check-in/out tickets.
- EMV LUBIKA validator – devices installed in vehicles, enabling passengers to pay for a given fare (single journey ticket) using cashless contactless payments.
- LUBIKA stationary vending machines – self-service devices owned by ZTM, used for selling paper and electronic periodic tickets, refilling electronic purse (EP) and other services offered by local government public institutions, in locations indicated by ZTM.
- Mobile vending machines LUBIKA – self-service devices, owned by ZTM, installed in vehicles indicated by the Ordering Party, used for selling paper tickets with cashless contactless payments/BLIK option.
- LUBIKA passenger portal – a publicly available website (lubika.ztm.lublin.eu) containing, inter alia, information, instructions and regulations concerning the LUBIKA system and the Lublin City Card (LKM), enabling the submission of an application for a new LUBIKA Card, activation of the LUBIKA mobile application or activation of the existing KBE Card in the LUBIKA system, a travel planner, an online shop, that enables setting up a user account;
- User account in the passenger portal – electronic account of a User registered in the LUBIKA passenger portal (having its own login and password), enabling verification of personal data and entering data for invoicing, assignment to carriers in the LUBIKA system for which periodic tickets and electronic purse top-ups are to be purchased, reviewing purchased tickets and executed transactions, as well as sending claims and enquiries, e.g. blocking a lost/stolen card, changing personal data;
- LUBIKA online shop – an online platform that is a part of the LUBIKA system, which performs the functions of an Electronic Purse (EP) Top-up Periodic Tickets Point of Sale;
- LUBIKA sales terminal (terminal, POS) – a device installed at the Customer Service Point (POK), intended for the sale of periodic tickets and electronic purse top-ups for the LUBIKA system carriers;
- Lublin City Card LKM – an electronic ID stored within the LUBIKA System, confirming the right to use discounts, reductions, preferences and entitlements under the “Lublin City Card” Programme;
- LUBIKA User (user, passenger) – a customer acquiring the offered services via the LUBIKA System, in particular purchasing tickets and paying for journeys on Lublin’s public transport;
- KBE SYSTEM (Electronic Ticketing System) – a system for handling tickets stored in electronic form on Electronic Ticket Cards (KBE cards), in force in Lublin public transport before launch of the LUBIKA System;
- KBE Card (Electronic Ticket Card) – a proximity card in MIFARE technology, being a carrier of Electronic Tickets within the Electronic Ticket System, entitling to travel on public transport vehicles operated by ZTM; it is owned by ZTM and can become a carrier in the LUBIKA system;
- Tourist Card – approved by ZTM, issued by authorised tourist organisations, a card that is a an electronic carrier of special tourist and cultural offers for visitors to the City of Lublin (Packages), available optionally with a tourist ticket;
- BOK – Customer Service Bureau of the Municipal Transport Authority in Lublin;
- POK – Customer Service Points selling Electronic Tickets and Electronic Purse (EP) top-ups;
- PSB – in-house Tickets Point of Sale and Electronic Purse (EP) top-ups operated by the Transport Authority in Lublin;
- LUBIKA Electronic Ticket – a transport document, constituting a confirmation of payment for a journey in the form of an electronic record in the LUBIKA system, entitling to travel on public transport vehicles carrying out transport commissioned by ZTM in accordance with applicable tariffs and regulations governing the use of public transport vehicles in Lublin. Fulfilled as:
a) single journey ticket – is a bearer ticket available in the EMV LUBIKA validator, it is a proof of payment of the fare for the given journey only,
b) temporary ticket – is a bearer ticket, it is a proof of the paid fare only during the journey,
c) check-in/out ticket – is a bearer ticket available in the LUBIKA mobile application, confirming the passage of a specified number of stops from the start of the journey to the registration of the exit from the vehicle,
d) personal periodic ticket – which may only be used by the registered user of a carrier in the LUBIKA system,
e) bearer periodic ticket – which may be used by any user of the LUBIKA system carrier, constitutes proof of payment of the fare only during the journey,
f) Family Ticket – ticket that can only be used by the user of a registered carrier in the LUBIKA system, purchased exclusively at the PSB on the basis of an application submitted to determine the entitlement to a family ticket,
g) Tourist ticket – a temporary ticket sold exclusively on the Tourist Card as part of a package of tourist and cultural offers;
- Receipt – a printout from a terminal (including the LUBIKA stationary machine), confirming the purchase of a ticket. The printout contains the date and time of the transaction, number, type and prices of purchased tickets, terminal identification, carrier number, start and end date of validity of the season ticket;
- Fiscal receipt – a printout from the cash register confirming the payment for the ticket purchased at the Terminal;
- Application – a form to be filled in for the purpose of registering in the LUBIKA system and issuing a new LUBIKA Card, activating the LUBIKA mobile application, or activating a KBE Card in the LUBIKA system. The application can be downloaded in paper form at the BOK/PSB or submitted via the website lubika.ztm.lublin.eu;
- Application for determining the entitlement to a Family Ticket – a form to be filled out in order to obtain Family Tickets by entitled persons in accordance with the Resolution No. 921/XXIX/2021 of the Lublin City Council of 27 May 2021 on the fares for transport services offered to passenger by means of local collective transport commissioned by the Public Transport Authority of Lublin. The application to establish the entitlement to a Family Ticket can be downloaded from the PSB and the website www.ztm.lublin.eu;
- Application for registration of entitlement to reduced/free travel in the LUBIKA system – a form to be completed in order to register in the LUBIKA system the user’s entitlement to free or reduced-price travel on public transport. The application can be downloaded in BOK/PSB;
- Claim form – a form to be filled in in connection with the loss of the LUBIKA Card, its non-functioning, destruction, the need to block the LUBIKA mobile application or re-activate it, or the need to update personal data, including changes to the photo on the card and in the mobile application. The application can be downloaded in BOK/PSB;
- Form for settlement and refund of unused part of a periodic ticket – a form to be completed in connection with the willingness to withdraw from a personal periodic ticket. The application is available on the website lubika.ztm.lublin.eu and in the PSB;
- Applicant – the person (user/passenger) whose details appear in the submitted Application.
- In order to use the electronic services available through the LUBIKA system, it is necessary to register in the system by submitting an appropriate Application and obtaining a carrier in the LUBIKA system.
- The application can be filled in electronically via the website lubika.ztm.lublin.eu “obtain a carrier” or downloaded at BOK and PSB.
- The carrier in the LUBIKA system may be in the form of a name-assigned carrier (personalised) and a bearer carrier.
- Cards are personalised within a maximum of 5 working days counting from the day after the applicationis filed with with ZTM.
- Cards that have not been collected are destroyed by the committee together with the Applications and photos attached to them after 3 months from the date of their personalisation.
- The card must not be broken, bent or in any other way mechanically damaged (e.g. punched, cut).
- The card should not be exposed to high or low temperatures, chemicals, strong magnetic or electric fields.
- The user may only have one active personal carrier at any given time.
- The first LUBIKA Card is issued to the user free of charge.
- In the event of loss or destruction of a Card or change in personal data, a duplicate carrier in the LUBIKA system may be obtained from PSB/PSB after completing the Application for a Duplicate Carrier and paying a handling fee (if a duplicate Card is issued).
- Detailed rules on the use of the LUBIKA Online Shop and the LUBIKA Mobile Application are set out in Annexes 1 and 2 to this Order.
Issuing LUBIKA carrier
- Issuing of a new LUBIKA card
1) The LUBIKA Card may be issued as a personal-name card or as a bearer card.
2) In order to receive a personalised LUBIKA Card you must:
a) submit the application in person at the PSB/BOK or via the website lubika.ztm.lublin.eu “obtain a carrier” together with a recent photograph of your face with dimensions of 2.5 x 3.0 cm (in the case of an on-line application, the photograph must be in jpg format and have a resolution of 300 dpi.),
b) for Applications submitted on-line, activate the activation link sent to the e-mail address indicated in the Application within 24 hours of registration. Submitted but not authorised Applications will be deleted after this time, which will be equivalent to not submitting the Application,
c) present the Applicant’s identity document for inspection to the PSB/BOK employee processing the Application, when collecting the LUBIK Card in PSB/BOK.
3) Only complete and correctly filled in Applications with all required consents and declarations checked in, are accepted for processing. An incomplete or erroneously filled in Application does not constitute grounds for issuing of the Card.
4) A parent or legal guardian of the child fills in, submits and confirms the Application and collects the Card on behalf of a minor, showing an employee of PSB/BOK a document confirming that the minor is under guardianship. In the case of persons over 13 years of age, the above may be performed without the participation of the legal guardian, upon presentation of a valid school ID or other identification document.
5) The applicant collects the personalised LUBIKA Card in person at the PSB/BOK on presentation of an identity document.
6) The LUBIKA Card may be collected by a third party on the basis of a written authorisation issued by the Applicant.
7) The LUBIKA bearer card is issued at the PSB (without the need to submit an Application Form). It may only be a carrier of periodic tickets to bearer. Failure to present the periodic bearer ticket during ticket inspection excludes the lodging of a complaint against the issued request for payment. Bearer Card is not subject to complaint, with the exception of complaint regarding its technical defect.
- Activation of the LUBIKA mobile application
1) The LUBIKA mobile application is an identifier available for mobile devices running on android and iOS operating systems (for android version min. 8.0, for iOS min.12)
2) In order to use the LUBIKA application the user is obliged to:
a) download the LUBIKA application from online markets (e.g. Google Play and Apple Store),
b) install it on their own mobile device,
c) register by completing all required fields on the form and accepting the required consents and declarations
d) activate by entering a password.
- Activation of a previously used KBE Card
1) A person with an active KBE Card can activate it in the LUBIKA system without having to change the carrier.
2) In order to be able to activate an existing KBE Card in the LUBIKA system, you must submit an application for “activation of my KBE” by entering the number of this KBE Card and completing all required fields of the form and accepting the required consents and declarations.
3) An application for “activation of my KBE” can be made in person at the PSB/BOK or via the website lubika.ztm.lublin.eu “obtain carrier”.
4) Once activated in the system, the KBE Card is treated as a LUBIKA Card.
Rules for the purchase of periodic tickets, Electronic Purse top-ups and single-journey tickets in EMV
- All transactions (purchase of LUBIKA electronic tickets, topping up the electronic purse) are carried out through the ticket distribution network organised by ZTM in Lublin.
- All transactions (purchase of LUBIKA electronic tickets, topping up of the electronic purse) take place on-line and are recorded directly in the LUBIKA system at the moment of their execution (confirmation of payment execution).
- LUBIKA e-tickets and EP funds purchased online do not require additional encoding on the carrier in the LUBIKA system.
- A purchased ticket or topped-up EP funds can be assigned to a single carrier in the LUBIKA system.
- It is not possible to purchase periodic tickets on bearer carriers in the LUBIKA system.
- Transactions of purchase of periodic tickets or electronic purse top-ups in given distribution channels are executed upon indication of the selected carrier in the LUBIKA system (respectively through its manual entry, reading from the LUBIKA Card, reading of the QR code from the mobile application) and selection of the periodic ticket or the EP top-up amount chosen from the available tariff.
- A periodic ticket may be purchased in advance, provided that the start date of its validity does not exceed 30 days from the date of purchase.
- The user may hold a maximum of 2 periodic tickets at the same time, which have not yet expired.
- The periodic ticket is valid for the period specified at the time of purchase.
- The periodic ticket whose validity begins on the day of purchase is valid from the moment of purchase.
- The User may check the price of a periodic ticket for any number of days by indicating its parameters (zone, discount, one/all lines, LKM tag) using the ticket price calculator available on the Passenger Portal, and also before purchasing a ticket in the online shop, mobile application LUBIKA, or stationary vending machine.
- A ticket receipt in the form of a paper printout or a transaction history record in the LUBIKA mobile application is not a travel document entitling the holder to use public transport.
- You can check the validity of your periodic ticket at the Passenger Portal, POK, PSB and BOK as well as at the LUBIKA stationary vending machine. In addition, you can check your own EP balance, ticket purchase history and completed transactions by logging into the Passenger Portal or in your own LUBIKA application.
I . Transactions for LUBIKA Card Users
1. The LUBIKA Card User may only use periodic tickets.
2. The LUBIKA Card user may purchase periodic tickets at LUBIKA stationary machines, LUBIKA online shop, POK and PSB.
II. Transactions for LUBIKA application users
1. The user of the LUBIKA application can use periodic tickets and the Electronic Purse.
2. The purchase of periodic tickets and EP top-ups can be paid for by cashless online payments (bank transfer, payment card or BLIK).
3. The purchase of time and stop check-in/out tickets is carried out from the pool of funds accumulated on the EP.
4. A LUBIKA app user can purchase periodic tickets and EP top-ups on the LUBIKA mobile app, through the LUBIKA online shop, LUBIKA stationary vending machines, POK and PSB.
5. EP top-ups can be made with any amount between PLN 5.00 and PLN 200.00 until the maximum EP balance of PLN 200.00 is reached. Top-ups can be made in the form of non-cash online payments, within the LUBIKA mobile application, through the LUBIKA online shop as well as at LUBIKA stationary vending machines, POKs and PSBs.
6. The User of the registered LUBIKA application may, at any time, including in the event of discontinuing the use of the LUBIKA application, obtain a refund of the funds resulting from the pool of points accumulated on his/her EP. The refund shall be made on the basis of a written request submitted by the User without any handling fee being charged. In the case of the LUBIKA bearer mobile application, it is not possible to refund the funds accumulated on the EP.
III. Transactions at EMV validators
1. The EMV LUBIKA validators are used for single-journey ticket purchases in the form of contactless payments via payment cards and other payment media using contactless technology
2. It is not necessary to have a carrier registered in the LUBIKA system to purchase a single journey ticket.
3. The purchase of single journey tickets is always subject to payment verification.
Rules for purchasing stop tickets (check-in/out) in the LUBIKA mobile application
- The purchase of a bus stop ticket in the LUBIKA mobile application is made from funds accumulated on the electronic purse (EP).
- . If it is not possible to scan the QR code from the validator, it is possible to use the vehicle identification number sticker containing the QR code and NFC tag, placed in the vehicle, or manually enter the 4-digit vehicle side number.
- Check-in is confirmed, after choosing the appropriate ticket option, by pressing “confirm and pay”. The value of the stop ticket at the time of the check-in operation is determined by the number of stops counted up to the final stop.
- The correct fare on the basis of the stop ticket is determined after the check-out operation confirming the end of the trip, and any excess collected at the beginning of the trip is returned to the electronic purse account. Settlement of check-in/out transactions is presented in the purse history tab.
- The user can check out before the end of the journey by selecting the end stop from the list.
- Failure to check-out will result in a fare being charged to the final stop.
- It is possible to buy more stop tickets for yourself and for your fellow passengers in one transaction (by selecting the range of discounts and number of tickets – tickets for fellow passengers).
- To view a purchased stop ticket, open it on the home screen under “My tickets”.
Rules for the purchase of temporary tickets in the LUBIKA mobile application
- The purchase of a temporary ticket in the LUBIKA mobile application is made from the funds accumulated in the electronic purse (EP).
- To purchase a temporary ticket, select the “temporary” option in the LUBIKA mobile application immediately after boarding the vehicle, select the validity time of the ticket, and then point the camera of the mobile device at the QR code displayed on the ticket validator screen. If it is not possible to scan the QR code from the validator, it is possible to use the vehicle identification number sticker containing the QR code and NFC tag, placed in the vehicle, or manually enter the 4-digit vehicle side number.
- Ticket purchase is made by selecting the appropriate ticket option (discount/zone) and pressing “Confirm and pay”.
- It is possible to buy more stop tickets for yourself and for your fellow passengers in one transaction (by selecting appropriate discounts and number of tickets – tickets for fellow passengers).
- To view a purchased temporary ticket, open it on the home screen under “My tickets”.
Confirmation of made transactions
- The purchase of a period ticket/refill at a POS/PSB/LUBIKA stationary machine is confirmed each time by printing out the relevant confirmation containing the parameters of the transaction performed. The user is obliged to verify the correctness of the data contained in the confirmation with the desired periodic ticket/ EP top-up amount immediately after the transaction.
- The confirmation of payment for the Electronic Ticket purchased at the POK is the Fiscal Receipt, which is the basis for possible complaints.
- You can obtain an invoice for your transactions (purchase of periodic tickets or EP top-up):
- by indicating before the transaction that you wish to receive it, defining the data necessary for the invoice (for transactions in the LUBIKA mobile application, in the LUBIKA online shop and in the PSB and POK),
- after the transaction, by applying at the PSB, upon presentation of a confirmation or document identifying the transaction,
- If an invoice issued has to be corrected, a correcting invoice is issued only at the POK/PSB where the invoice confirming the transaction was issued.
Purchase of family and tourist tickets
- Family tickets
1. In order to purchase a family ticket, it is necessary to submit at the PSB an Application for establishing the entitlement to a family ticket and to present documents confirming it (i.e. confirmation of a family’s permanent residence in the Lublin Municipality and the fact of having at least four children, e.g. guardians’ IDs, short birth certificates of children or their school/student IDs, disability certificate). Submitted documents are subject to verification and approval by the PSB employee accepting the above mentioned Application.
2. The condition for purchasing a Family Ticket is that the family member in question has a personalised carrier in the LUBIKA system.
3. The purchase of a family ticket can only be made at the PSB.
4. Each member of a large family is entitled to a Family Ticket issued for them.
5. If family tickets are purchased on a separate date for a family member for whom such a ticket was not purchased on the basis of the originally submitted Application to establish the right to a family ticket, it is necessary to resubmit the Application and present documents in accordance with the procedure referred to in paragraphs 1 – 4.
6. The validity of the Family Ticket can be checked at the Passenger Portal, POK, PSB and BOK and at the LUBIKA Stationary Vending Machine.
- Tourist tickets
1. The purchase of a Tourist Ticket is only possible within the framework of a package of discounts or services offered specifically for Tourist Cards by bodies authorised to distribute Tourist Cards on carriers approved in the LUBIKA system.
2. The tourist ticket is evidence of the fare paid only during the journey.
3. Detailed rules for the purchase and use of tourist tickets are available from the Tourist Card distributor.
Registration in the LUBIKA system for free or reduced fares.
- In order to facilitate the verification of the validity of the entitlement to free or reduced-price journeys by local public transport services carried out on behalf of ZTM in Lublin during journeys, the User who holds such an entitlement may request for a relevant entry to be made on his/her passenger account in the system.
- The entry in the system is made by an employee of the BOK or PSB after the User presents the original valid document confirming the entitlement and an identity document and fills in an Application for entering the entitlement to reduced/free journey in the LUBIKA system.
- The user cannot record the entitlement in the system himself (e.g. via the Passenger Portal or the LUBIKA Mobile Application).
- The entitlement record will include the type of discount and its expiry date.
- The user who has recorded the entitlement in the LUBIKA system, during the validity period of the entitlement (from the moment of making an entry in the system) may, during inspection, present the carrier held without having to show another document confirming this entitlement.
- If a user’s entitlement expires, he/she must renew it by presenting the appropriate entitlement document at BOK/PSB or by using it during journeys.
- The journey planner allows you to plan a journey by public transport in Lublin from a selected starting point to a selected destination.
- When planning a journey, the user can specify its parameters, e.g.: starting and destination points (stops), date, time of beginning and/or end of the journey, etc.
- After entering the selected parameters of travel, the planner presents the results of the search for connections, including, among others, time to get to the stop, travel time.
- As part of the search results, you are offered tickets to use during your trip. For direct connections, the planner presents temporary and stop tickets, and for transfer journeys, the planner suggests only temporary tickets.
Use of “get-to-tickets” for participants
of organised cultural and sporting events, etc.
- Users of the LUBIKA mobile application, holding tickets for organised cultural, sporting, etc. events, the organisers of which have entered into an appropriate agreement with ZTM, can use public transport in Lublin to get to and from the event without additional fees, after registering and generating in the LUBIKA mobile application the so-called “get-to-ticket” to the event.
- In order to register and generate a get-to-ticket, you must enter your event ticket number in LUBIKA’s own mobile app.
- Once the availability of a get-to-ticket and the validity of the event ticket number entered are verified in the system, a “get-to-ticket” is generated in the form of a QR code that must be presented for inspection on the mobile application through which it was registered.
- The date and time of validity of the get-to-ticket will be written on the ticket.
Rules for the issue, use and extension of LKM
- The LKM tag assigned in accordance with the Regulations of the “Lublin City Card Programme” and previously encoded on the user’s KBE card is valid for the period determined on the day of its assignment. In order to use the Programme on the basis of a previously assigned tag, it is necessary to indicate the number of the KBE card for which the tag was previously assigned, during registration in the LUBIKA system.
- If the number of the KBE Card for which the LKM was assigned was not indicated during registration in the LUBIKA system, it will be necessary to supplement this data by presenting the KBE card with the previously assigned LKM or the User’s identification document at the PSB/BOK.
- Users who have an account in the LUBIKA system and meet the criteria for joining the Lublin City Card Programme may obtain a LKM tag on the terms set out in the Regulations of the Lublin City Card Programme.
Rules for the ticket inspection purchased in the LUBIKA system.
- Inspection of tickets purchased in the LUBIKA system may be carried out only by persons authorised by ZTM.
- The inspection of tickets purchased in the LUBIKA mobile application is carried out by presenting the LUBIKA carrier – the LUBIKA card or the LUBIKA mobile application – to the ticket inspector in order to confirm the validity of the tickets purchased in the LUBIKA system and that the carrier used by the User has not been blocked.
- Inspection of tickets in the LUBIKA mobile application (stop check-in/out, temporary tickets, periodic tickets) is performed by presenting the inspector with the screen of the mobile device opened in the LUBIKA mobile application showing a valid travel ticket in the form of a QR code.
- The presentation of the ticket in the form of a QR code must enable its efficient reading by the inspector’s reader (e.g. stable screen position of the mobile device, appropriate setting of the display brightness, switching off the screen saver, etc.).
- Only original tickets (in the form of a QR code) generated by the application presented for inspection and provided with attributes confirming its validity are subject to inspection. Copies of tickets, e.g. in the form of pdf graphics, screenshots, photos, etc., may not be presented for inspection.
- If the User has purchased bus stop tickets or temporary tickets for fellow passengers on the mobile application, they must notify the inspector.
- The inspection of tickets purchased with the LUBIKA Card takes place by presenting the card to the controller in such a way that the inspector’s reader can read the ID from it.
- The control of single-passenger tickets purchased with the EMV on-board unit consists in the presentation to the inspector of the payment card or the mobile device used to make the contactless payment, in such a way that the controller can read the token generated during the transaction through the reader.
- When carrying out the inspection of registered tickets, the ticket inspector has the right to ask the passenger to present an identity document, and in the case of using a discounted ticket – also the document entitling to reduced fare.
- Passengers who have recorded the validity of their discount in the LUBIKA system, pursuant to § 9, shall present their personal LUBIKA user ID at the time of inspection.
- During the inspection, the inspector has the right to confiscate the LUBIKA Card and hand it over to ZTM for explanation, if it is found to be used by a passenger who is not entitled to it, or if the LUBIKA Card is blocked. In such a case, the passenger is charged the appropriate additional fee and an appropriate entry is made on the request for payment.
- The user has the right to lodge a complaint with respect to transactions carried out by him via the carrier in the LUBIKA system, in particular with respect to:
1) the mishandling of the ticket purchase transaction,
2) change the line number of a periodic ticket for 1 line,
3) change the validity of the ticket before the beginning of the journey,
4) correction of the type of periodic ticket for a surcharge or refund of the difference in the price of the tickets,
5) reimbursement of the periodic ticket with the value of the unused portion thereof.
- Complaints regarding changing the line number of a ticket for 1 line, changing the validity period of a ticket before it starts are examined immediately after being reported by the user to the BOK/PSB. Complaints in this area require a written form. Change of line number in a periodic ticket is possible once a month.
- If the user, after completing the transaction of purchase of a periodic ticket in a POS, notices inconsistencies between the ticket and the one requested, he/she has the right to make a complaint until the end of the working day of the Point of Sale where the ticket was purchased. In order to make a complaint at POK, the user must present the Ticket Sale Confirmation. An incorrectly coded ticket can be exchanged for another one: for a surcharge (if the value of the new one is higher than the one originally purchased) or for a refund of the price difference (if the value of the new one is lower than the one originally purchased). In the following days such a complaint can be made only at PSB, after the application has been accepted.
- The user has the right to submit an Application for the settlement and refund of the unused part of the periodic ticket. If the application is made by the user in person at the PSB, the settlement of the unused part of the season ticket shall take place immediately after the user presents an identification document. In the event that the validity of the ticket has not yet begun or the refund is based on the user obtaining the right to free/reduced-price journey on public transport, the refund of the value of the unused part of the ticket shall be made without charging a handling fee.
- Complaints regarding improper ticket purchase transactions, including check in/out must be made in writing. ZTM shall consider the complaint immediately, no later than within 30 calendar days from the date of complaint receipt. During the complaint process, ZTM may request additional explanations, documents or verification of the event subject to the complaint.
- Loss of a carrier in the LUBIKA system (Lubika Card or a phone with the Lubika mobile application installed) should be immediately reported to the BOK. The carrier in the LUBIKA system is then immediately blocked, making it impossible to read the encoded tickets.
- After completing a complaint application at BOK/PSB, the user can obtain a duplicate Lubika Card. A handling fee is charged for the issuance of a duplicate Card. Lubika Card with a manufacturing defect that makes it impossible to read it e.g. during ticket purchase in a ticket machine or during ticket control, is replaced free of charge.
- on the website lubika.ztm.lublin.eu,
- on the ztm.lublin.eu website,
- at the PSB and BOK of the Public Transport Authority in Lublin.